The next session will be from 10am on: –
Saturday 9 th September
Any help that you can give will be appreciated.
For further details or to be included on our email information circulation list please contact our Hon Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8643 6568.
The Friends is an independent organization and shall not engage in party political activities. They will recognize the core values of the Council of the London Borough of Sutton (the Council) and where relevant, will, through their activities, promote those values.
Friends of Quarry Park Summer Tea Party & Games.
The event planned for 4th July 2020 has been postponed because of Covid-19 restrictions. It may prove necessary to cancel depending on future Covid-19 restrictions during the summer.
Next Planned Gardening Sessions : –
No set dates are planned because of current Covid-19 restrictions. Friends are carrying out some work under conditions set by the Council, including social distancing and wearing of bibs provided by the Council to denote agreed community work. Apply to the Hon Secretary for further details on 020 8643 6568.
The meeting planned for 21st May 2020 has been postponed because of Covid-19 restrictions. A new date will be set when directives from Public Health England permit.
The objectives of the Friends, in partnership with Sutton Council, shall be to: –
- seek to improve the provision of amenities and facilities in Quarry Park (the Park) either through public funding or by Pubic Private partnership or fund raising.
- promote development and maintenance of the Park
- promote as a public open space for use for quiet public enjoyment and leisure amenities.
- support nature conservation and wildlife.
- present the views of users of the Park to the Council on matters relating to the management of the Park.